- You are an admin on your "your-templafy-domain.templafy.com"
How to setup (Unsplash)
- Log in your Unsplash admin account
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner and select API/Developers
- Click on “Your Apps”
- Click on “New Application”
- Tick all the boxes and “Accept terms”
- Give your application a name and Description and click “Create Application”
- Scroll down and locate Keys and copy both of them
How to setup (Templafy)
- Go to "your-templafy-domain.templafy.com/admin"
- Click "Libraries"
- Click "Add external library"
- Choose "Unsplash" in the dropdown
- Tick off "Enabled"
- Fill out "Client Id" with the "Access Key" you copied/got from Unsplash
- Fill out "Secret" with the "Secret Key" you copied/got from Unsplash
- Click "Create
Your Templafy-Unsplash integration is now setup, enabled, and available for all your users.