How to setup the integration in Box?
- Go to https://[box_tenant].app.box.com/developers/console (Developer Console App)
- Choose "Create new app" then "Custom app" then "Server Authentication (with JWT)"
- In the "Configuration" section of the newly created app, under the App Access Level switch "App Access Only" to "App + Enterprise Access"
- In the "Application Scopes" section select "Read all files and folders stored in Box", "Read and write all files and folders stored in Box", "Manage users", "Manage groups", "Manage enterprise properties"
- In the "Advanced Features" section here select "Make API calls using the as-user header", "Generate user access tokens"
- In the "Add and Manage Public Keys" section here select "Generate a Public/Private Keypair". This will require 2-factor authentication. Save the private key locally.
- In the "CORS domains" section here write the following: 'https://[templafy_tenant].templafy.com' (without the quotes)
- Go to https://app.box.com/master/settings/apps (Admin Console App)
- In the "Custom Apps" section of the "Apps" tab, select "+" then add the Client ID from the App created in from the above steps. The Client ID can be found in the private key from step 6
- Check that the Custom App is Authorized and Enabled. If not, select the menu and authorize/enable
- Create "Box" integration in Templafy Admin (steps below) and fill in the mandatory fields with the data from Box
- Share resources with the user via https://app.box.com/folder/0 (Box App) and browse them in Templafy
How to setup the integration on Templafy's side?
- Go to "your-templafy-domain.templafy.com"
- Click "Libraries"
- Click ""Add external library"
- Choose "Box" in the dropdown
- Use the information obtained from the private key in "How to Setup Box" above. Please refer to note in the orange box above.
- Click "Create"