About this article
This article will explain how to access the Admin center, which Admin features are available and what type of actions Admins can do in the Admin Center.
Sections in this article:
Accessing the Admin Center
- Go to the WebApp
- Click on the ellipsis menu
- Click on Administration, like shown below
The Admin Center
Users & User groups
- See a full overview of all users
- Invite new users
- Export user list to a CSV file
- Manage access levels and change other users' access levels to Admins
- Delete Users
User groups are used to control which users have access to certain features, e.g. offline use of Templafy.
- Create new User groups
- Manage/edit existing user groups
Libraries & Company data
Features available to Admins in Libraries
- Create folders / folder structure
- Upload files
- Delete files
- Organize files and folders
- Rename files and folders
- Replace uploaded files
- Tag files
- Create/Edit your company information (addresses, contact information, legal disclaimers etc.)
- Access and manage company templates and assets
- Upload, delete, replace, move, download company templates and assets
- Configure filters
- Add tags
- Add external libraries
Company data is a collection of various resources which are used for delivering personalized, on brand and compliant templates to Users, including logos, company addresses, legal disclaimers, languages, and translations.
- Add new data sources
- Upload and download data into data source editor
- Upload company logos, themes, fonts and styles
Go to app
Go to app navigates you to the WebApp of the Templafy tenant.
Contact Templafy directs you to email@example.com inside your email client.
Contact Templafy navigates you to Templafy's Support site: support.templafy.com