About this article
This article will explain the different actions, admin can do in the Administration of a Templafy account. To reach the Administration interface, admins need to go companyname.templafy.com and click on Administration in the more options menu, as seen below:
Sections in this article:
The administration interface
Users & User groups
- See a full overview of all users
- Invite new users
- Export user list to a CSV file
- Manage access levels and change other users' access levels to Admins
- Delete Users
User groups are used to control which users have access to certain features, e.g offline use of Templafy.
- Create new User groups
- Manage/edit existing user groups
Libraries & Company data
- Access and manage company templates and assets
- Upload, delete, replace, move, download company templates and assets
- Configure filters
- Add tags
- Add external libraries
Company data is a collection of various resources which are used for delivering personalized, on brand and compliant templates to Users, including logos, company addresses, legal disclaimers, languages, and translations.
- Add new data sources
- Upload and download data into data source editor
- Upload company logos, themes, fonts and styles
Go to app
Go to app navigates you to the WebApp of the Templafy tenant.
Contact Templafy directs you to email@example.com inside your email client.
Contact Templafy navigates you to Templafy's Support site: support.templafy.com