- Documents: A library which contains document templates for word processors. For instance, for Microsoft Word or Apple Pages. In code these are sometimes called WordProcessingDocument.
- Presentations: A library which contains templates for presentation templates. For instance, for Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote.
- Spreadsheets: Library that contains templates for spreadsheet templates. For instance, for Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers.
- Slides: Library that contains slides. These slides can be inserted into presentations.
- Slide elements: Library that contains slides elements. These can be used to insert shapes, text etc. into a slide in a presentation.
- Text elements: Library that contains text elements. Text elements are pieces of text (which can also contain for instance tables and other rich elements) and can be inserted into both word processing documents and emails. Text Elements can also be used as building blocks in Built Templates.
- Images: Library that contains images and thereby can be inserted into a document or email.
- PDFs: Library that contains PDFs that can be downloaded.
- Links: Library that contains links to other websites.
Admins has the ability to control the following aspects in Templafy Library, which is accessed through the Administration platform.
Manage templates and assets
- Upload / organize / tag / update / replace.
- AD claims.
Filtering templates and assets
Control which users have access to templates and assets based on:
- AD user groups.
- AD claims.
- User profile information.
- Manage which templates and assets should be available offline.
- Manage which users and user groups should have access to offline features.