From now on Templafy Admins can enable Iconfinder DAM integration without to use extra tools e.g. Postman. The new setup process is as follows:
- Create an account on https://iconfinder.com
- Create new application under "API Applications"
- Open the following link in a browser: https://www.iconfinder.com/api/v3/oauth2/authorize?client_id=[YOUR_CLIENT_ID]&client_secret=[YOUR_CLIENT_SECRET]&response_type=code
- Click the "Allow" button. Copy the "code" value which will appear in the browser URL after the link is opened.
- Create new Iconfinder library integration in Templafy Admin Center and use the "client id" (from Iconfinder website), the "client secret" (from Iconfinder website) and the "code" (received in the previous step)
- Go to the app and open the Iconfinder library. This step is very important because it will trigger the token generation which finalizes the setup flow.
If everything is completed successfully the "token" value in the Iconfinder integration will be populated and you will see it when you try to edit the integration in Templafy Admin Center. Once the "token" is generated the rest of the settings ("client_id", "client_secret" and "code") are not used and they cannot be reused for another integration setup. If you need to set up again the same integration start from step 3.
Previous Iconfinder integrations which were completed before this release will continue to work without any further changes required.
This is related to feature 7127