About this article
For a better user experience, Templafy supports deploying the web add-ins (Office online & Mac) using a manifest.xml file. Please follow steps in this article.
Jump to section:
Seamless SSO and provisioning
For SSO to work without user interaction, you must reach out to your Partner or Templafy Support for a custom manifest.xml file. This is to ensure that users are redirected correctly to your tenant-URL to initiate the SP-login and provision the users correctly to your own tenant.
Step-by-step guide deployment
- Go to the O365 Admin Portal (https://admin.microsoft.com)
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Services & add-ins"
- Click"+ Deploy Add-In"
- Click "Next" and "Upload custom apps".
- Select "I have the manifest file (.xml) on this device." and click "Choose file"
- Browse location of the manifest file (.xml) for upload
- Click "Upload"
- Select which Users/Groups should have access (or "Everyone") and click "Deploy"
If your Office version for Mac is lower than 16.36 (released on 04/13/2020) the WebAdd-in may not automatically display in the ribbon. If this occurs, users will have to manually add the WebAdd-in from the Admin managed part of the Add-in store (WebAdd-in is deployed to O365 devices but not being displayed)