About this article
For a better user experience, Templafy supports deploying the Library web add-in (Office online & Mac) using a manifest.xml file. Please follow the steps in this article.
Seamless SSO and provisioning
For SSO to work without user interaction, you must reach out to your Partner or Templafy Support for a custom manifest.xml file. This is to ensure that users are redirected correctly to your tenant-URL to initiate the SP-login and provision the users correctly to your own tenant.
Step-by-step guide deployment
- Go to the O365 Admin Portal (https://admin.microsoft.com)
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Integrated apps"
- Click "Upload custom apps"
- Select "I have the manifest file (.xml) on this device." and click "Choose file"
- Browse location of the manifest file (.xml) for upload
- Click "Upload"
- Select which Users/Groups should have access (or "Everyone") and click "Deploy"
If your Office version for Mac is lower than 16.36 (released on 04/13/2020) the WebAdd-in may not automatically display in the ribbon. If this occurs, users will have to manually add the WebAdd-in from the Admin managed part of the Add-in store (WebAdd-in is deployed to O365 devices but not being displayed)