About this article
In this article, we will explain how to edit the design of the Harvey balls available in the tools pane with ProductivityPlus.
How to modify the design of the Harvey balls?
- Open the template/presentation where the change of design is required
- Open the
- Go in the
Slide Master(very first slide in the slide master view)
- Download the presentation attached to this article (containing the Harvey balls using the right GUID). Please download the one relevant for your version of ProductivityPlus.
- Copy and paste the four Harvey balls into the
Slide Masterof the template/presentation where the change of design is required
- Change the color fill, color outline, and outline style/thickness using the selection pane
- Verify that you successfully changed all states of the dynamic shapes by toggling through all the states of the PowerShapes
- Hide the three PowerShapes by clicking on the eye icon in the selection pane
- Close the
- Test your changes
- Save the presentation
Article is closed for comments.