Slideproof was ported from COM add-in to VSTO add-in in Slideproof version 5.0.461.0+. It was found that those users who had the Quick Access Toolbar configured and were upgraded from COM add-in version to VSTO version were no longer able to see their Quick access Toolbar.
In order to make the Quick Access Toolbar visible again, please follow the below steps.
1. Open PowerPoint.
2. Navigate to File > Options > Quick Access Toolbar.
3. Press Import/Export button, select “Export all customizations” and save the Exported Office UI file, click “Ok”.
4. Use a text editor (Notepad, Notepad++ etc.) to open the Exported Office UI file.
5. Find Templafy.SlideProof.AddIn.Connect and replace it with Templafy.SlideProof.AddIn (or simply remove .Connect).
6. Save the Exported Office UI file.
7. Follow step 2 and press Import/Export, select “Import customization file” and select the amended Exported Office UI file.
8. Click “Yes” and click “Ok”.