About this article
This article explains the functionality of User Groups from an Admin perspective. The sections of this article will cover the definition of what User Groups are and how to set them up. By default, four system groups are created in the tenant.
Sections in this article:
What are User Groups?
A User Group within Templafy is created and managed by Templafy Admins. User Groups are used to enable or distribute and filter features to a certain set of users. By creating a User Group you are setting criteria a user has to match with in order to be able to access a certain feature.
What are the System User groups?
By default, on tenant creation, Templafy is automatically creating four user groups:
- Everyone: All users with access to this tenant
- Internal: All internal users of this tenant
- Invited: All users invited to this tenant
- Partners: All partner users with access to this tenant
How to set up User Groups
- Go to
Userstab in the left-side menu of the Admin Center
- Go to
- Name your User Group and hit
- Once you have created your User Group, you can then start to add one or more criteria. Criteria can have multiple conditions. Go to article: How to set up User group filters? for more information on this.