About this article
Links that are frequently used and need to be readily available to your organization can be uploaded to Templafy by admins in the Link Library.
- How to create links in the Library?
- How to edit a link created in the Library?
- Where and how will the links be available?
How to create a link in the Library?
- In the Links Library, click on
- Enter the name of the link
The name will be displayed to the end-user
- Enter the URL of the link (URLs should start with http:// or https://)
The URL will not be displayed to the end-user
- Add a description (optional)
The description will be displayed to the end-user
- Add tags (optional)
The tags will become keywords for the search
- Click on
How to edit a link created in the Library?
- In the Links Library, select an existing link
- In the side pane, edit your link
Where and how will the links be available?
The links created in the admin platform will be available in Outlook and Word Libraries (VSTO only) and in the WebApp.
In Outlook and Word Libraries
In Outlook and Word Libraries, the end-user will be able to insert the link into an email or a document.
In the WebApp
In the WebApp, the end-user will be redirected to the URL when selecting it.