About this article
This article will explain what a Data Source is and how to create one in the Admin Center.
What is a Data Source?
A data source in Templafy is a static data storage location where Templafy Admins/owners can populate information about their company or content to be used in filling out User Profiles, generating e-mail signatures, or formatting/populating dynamic templates.
Once the Resources tab is available in the Admin Center, you will be able to create, delete, and update Data Sources.
Creating a data source
Creating a Data Source consists of three main steps:
- Creating the data source
- Creating the Schema of the data source (the structure)
- Adding data source items (the content)
To create a Data Source, follow below steps:
- Go to the Resources section in the Admin Center
- Click the
- Fill in the desired/required information
- To populate the newly created Data Source with content, you first add Schemas and then Items to that Schema