About this article
This article will explain what is the Email Signature manager, and the four main components that constitute it. You will learn how to create an email signature, a campaign banner, a legal disclaimer, and how to edit their settings.
Create from HTML
Templafy’s Email Signature manager supports multiple designs, campaigns, and disclaimers for different user groups. More specifically you can control 4 parts that compose the entire email signature:
- Tag Lines
Similar to all four parts, follow the steps below:
- Click one of the next sections:
- Click on the blue
- Fill out the information on the next page:
- Give the signature that is being set up a name.
- From the
Message typedropdown, choose whether this email signature part applies to:
- New emails
- Reply emails
- New and Reply emails
- In the valid from/valid to, set a specific time frame that this email signature part is valid from and to.
- From the
Target Audiencedropdown, choose whether this email signature part applies to:
- All messages
- Internal messages only
- External messages only
- When done, click
Nextand a new page will appear where you can create the HTML.
- Once done, click
Closeon the next dialog box that opens.
- You will now be redirected back to the signature part page with the signature part set to inactive and selected. Set target users/groups for the signature part.
Create from template (Campaigns only)
- Navigate to the
Email Signaturestab and select Campaigns.
- After clicking
Create from Template.
- Fill out the information the same as you would when creating via HTML. This includes:
- Campaign name
- Message type
- Valid from/to date
- Select the amount of images to insert into the campaign (1, 2, or 3).
- Upload your image file(s), enter the link for the image(s) to redirect to, as well as
Alt textif needed for the image to have a description for accessibility reasons.
- Images uploaded with create from template will not be available for other email signature parts. If the image should be changed later on, either create a new campaign or upload the image to data sources and use the DataSource function.
Closeon the dialog box that appears.
- You will now be redirected back to the
Campaignspage and the campaign will be selected and set to inactive. Set also your target users/groups for your campaign.
Article is closed for comments.