About this article
This article explains what is a user profile, how to manage it as an end-user.
- What is a Templafy User Profile?
- How to manage User Profiles from the WebApp?
- How to manage User Profiles from the add-in in Office?
What is a Templafy User Profile?
The Templafy User Profile is used to store office, company, contact, or custom information about Templafy end-users. Information about end-users from the User Profile can be utilized in the creation of dynamic templates/documents, in e-mail signatures (both generation and filtering), and filtering folders in the Templafy Library. The User Profile is usually completed during the onboarding flow (first installation and launch of Templafy on a user's computer) and can be edited afterward.
How to manage User Profiles from the WebApp?
- The end-user's User Profile can be accessed by going to your Templafy WebApp in a browser, at yourcompany.templafy.com, or within an Office Application. From here you go to the ellipsis in the top right-hand corner of the Templafy Library window and click the
Manage User Profilesbutton seen below:
- Once in the
Manage user profilessection, click the profile you want to update
- Edit your User Profile
How to manage User Profiles from the add-in in Office?
- Open an Office program, e.g. Word
- Start your document creation
- Click on the Templafy button in the ribbon to launch the Templafy task pane
- Click on the ellipsis menu
Manage user profiles
- Apply your edits or updates
Article is closed for comments.