About this article
Forms are collections of form fields and are attached to a template in Dynamics Designer. The end-user experiences this as a prompt of fields that are filled out when a template is chosen in the library. The process of creating a form is going to the "Form" tab in Dynamics Designer and clicking the "Add Form" button to begin creating.
In this article, you will find an overview of all the different form fields, available in Dynamics Designer on Hive.
Accessing and creating a form field
- In your office application, open Templafy Library
Dynamics designerby clicking on the three dots in the Library pane
- Navigate to the form tab
Add form field
Form field types
There are 7 different types of form fields, as shown below.
- Checkbox - Used for simple True/False options
- Date - Used for selecting a date
- DropDown - Offer the user a limited set of options dictated by a data source
- Heading - Create a section in the form by inserting a heading
- Instructions - Provide instructions for a field that isn't self-evident
- TextBox- Allow free insertion of text
- ComboBox - A combination between a text field and a dropdown