About this article
This article will explain how to create a document through the Templafy web add-in in Office Online.
How to create a document through Office Online?
- Open your Office program from https://www.office.com/
- Navigate to the
Hometab in the ribbon and locate the Templafy web add-in installed. Like shown in the image below, you may find this under the three dotted "more settings" menu.
- Click on
Templates and Digital Assetsto open the Templafy add-in task pane
- Select a document from the Templafy task pane
- You'll be prompted with two pop-ups.
- Confirm the two Microsoft native notifications, similar to shown below:
"This add-in is about to create a new document in your default folder on your current cloud repository"
"This add-in is about to display a new window"
- After confirming, your document is created in a new browser tab.