About this article
This article will explain how to edit your document settings upon sharing and after sharing a document.
How to access the document settings?
Document settings can be applied while sharing your document or once the document was shared.
When sharing a document, you will be able to access and edit the document settings below the name of the document:
Once a document has been shared, you will be able to access and edit the document settings by:
- Navigating into the sent tab in
- Selecting the correct document
- Click on the
- Click on
What are document settings?
Expirationwill define the period in which the participants can access the document
- Options: 7 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 1 year, never expire
Who should view this documentwill define which audience can access the document
- Options: anyone, anyone with a password, anyone in the organization, specific people
Watermarkwill apply a watermark on all pages of the document being shared
- Options: draft, internal, confidential, approved, not approved, for comments
- Let me know when the document is opened
- Let me know when the document is closed
- Notify me about all interactions
- Reminder to participants (sent until the document is opened by the participant)
- Every day
- Every 3 days
- Every week
- Allow download
- Allow print
Article is closed for comments.