About this article
In this article, we will explain how to view Insights and view get wiser on recipients' activities on your shared documents.
Sections in this article:
- How to access Insights?
- What are the different areas accessible via Insights?
- What actions are available with Insights?
How to access Insights?
- Go to Manage documents
- Go to
- Click on one of the documents, you wish to see insights for
- In the
Insightstab, you can see Insights on this selected document
What are the different areas accessible via Insights?
When accessing this part of Engage, you will be able to access three different areas:
- Insights tab will provide you with analytics on your documents such as the number of views, average time spent per page, used devices, location, and much more.
- Activity tab will provide you with an overview of the different activities performed on the document.
- Recipients tab will provide you with the list of the recipients as well as specific options for the individual recipients
What actions are available with Insights?
This will simply open your document, from where you can go through all pages of your document or presentation and view and make comments, post a reply to a comment and search for content. Once you're done viewing your document, you can hit the Done button in the top right corner.
The more options menu give access to:
Share with others
Share with others allows you to share your document with more recipients after the document has already been shared.