About this article
In this article, we will explain how to upload documents to your Engage web page and share documents with recipients.
- Go to Engage in the web browser
- Click on the
Sharetab and start your upload from here
- As shown on the screenshot below, drag a file or select one from your computer
Page preview of uploads
When a document has been selected or dragged in, a page preview is generated on the left side. When preview generation is completed, the document is ready for the next steps in the process. The preview generation is confirmed with a
All set! status, like seen in the example below:
By default, Engage fetches the title from your document.
If you want to edit the title of the document, you can do so by typing a different name in the text field under
Document title, before you click
Next. The document title will be visible to recipients.
To share a document with recipients you can choose either of two options
- Type recipient's email address
- Get link
Sharing with email address(es)
When sharing a document with specific recipients, this will allow you to have an overview of their individual interactions with the document through Engage Insights.
- Type in the recipient(s)'s email address(es) in the text field. You can add multiple recipients, just hit enter after each email address added or add a space between the email addresses
- Once at least one email address has been added, you can manage the settings and add annotations.
- Additionally, you can
- After you've hit
Share document, your document will be sent to the recipients and also uploaded to My documents
You can also share with more recipients after the document has been shared already: Share with others
Get link will allow you to share a link to this document, instead of entering specific email addresses, you will get an overview of the activities performed on the document but all recipients will be shown as "Anonymous" in Engage Insights.
- Click on
- Paste the link wherever you need to share the link to the document.
- After you've hit
Copy, your document will be uploaded to My documents tab