About this article
In this article, we will explain how to enable slide as slide collection.
What is the difference between Slide and Slide Collection?
A presentation can be uploaded to the Slide Library in order to make slides available to end-users. As an administrator, you can decide if the presentation should be presented as individual slides or as a slide collection to the end-user. For an end-user, the difference will be as followed:
- Slide: insert a single slide into the active presentation
- Slide collection: insert several slides at once into the active presentation
Example: As an admin, I uploaded a presentation containing 10 slides in the Slide Library
- The presentation is not enabled for slide collection: the end-user will be presented with 10 individual slides and will be able to insert them separately in his active presentation
- The presentation is enabled for slide collection: the end-user will be presented with a group of 10 slides and will be able to insert them all at once in his active presentation
How to enable Slide Collection?
In order to enable a slide collection, the presentation must be uploaded to the Slide Library.
- Select the presentation in the Slide Library that should be enabled for slide collection
- In the side panel, click on
group as slide collection