About this article
This article will explain how the colors from the color pane can be customized.
Customizing the colors
It is possible to customize the colors that are displayed for your end-users. The possible customizations are as follow:
- Theme colors with shades (default color pane behavior)
- Theme colors only
- Theme colors with custom color
- Custom colors only
The custom colors can be set in two different ways:
- Option 1: Template dependent - based on the name of the custom color in the template
- Option 2: Generic and applied to all template - based on the HEX code of the custom color
My company template contains custom color, my customer template does not contain custom colors:
- I open my company template: I see the custom colors in the colors pane
- I open my customer template: I do not see the custom colors in the colors pane (custom color name does not exist in the customer template)
- I open my company template: I see the custom colors in the color pane
- I open my customer template: I see the custom colors in the color pane
If you wish to have the color pane customized for all users, please reach out to your Templafy contact.
What will we need to customize your color pane with custom colors?
- Option 1: custom color name and the display order
- Option 2: HEX color code and the display order