About this article
In this article, we will explain how to create placeholders and have them available in the tools pane with ProductivityPlus.
What are ProductivityPlus placeholders?
ProductivityPlus placeholders created on the template level will be accessible to your end users through the Insert placeholder feature located in the Insert section of the productivity tools pane.
- Slide (highlighted in red): when inserted by the end-user, the placeholder will only be inserted on the selected slides
- Presentation-wide (highlighted in yellow): when inserted by the end-user, the placeholder will only be inserted on all slides
How to create ProductivityPlus placeholders?
- Open the presentation in which you would like to create a placeholder
- Open the Master view and go on the Slide Master
- Create a shape and customize its layout, font, position, size, alignment …
- Open the Selection Pane
- Rename the shape in the selection pane to:
Name [Placeholder]for a slide placeholder
Name [Presentation]for a presentation wide placeholder
- Hide the shape by clicking on the eye icon in the selection pane
- Close the Master view
Example: create a slide placeholder
Article is closed for comments.