About this article
In this article, we will explain what does Dynamics Compile contains in terms of functionality, as well as the use cases that will be solved using this package.
- Dynamics functionalities included
- Main use cases
- Dynamics Compile for presentations
- Dynamics Compile for documents
- Common document types
Dynamics functionalities included
- Dynamic Text element insertion
- Dynamic slide insertion
- Repeater for form fields
Main use cases
- Automating the compiling complex and repetitive documents
- Full automation of mass-produced documents
Dynamics Compile for presentations
Automate the building of complex documents like sales quotes, contracts, and quarterly reports
- Dynamically compile PowerPoint presentations using gating questions and user profile information.
- Integrate access to template library and automatically pull data into documents from other systems e.g. DMS and CRM.
- Centrally update and maintain dynamic slides and slide collections used across company presentations.
Dynamics Compile for documents
Automate the building of complex documents like contracts or quarterly reports
- Automate the building of complex documents like sales quotes, contracts, and quarterly reports.
- Integrate and pull data automatically into documents from other systems e.g. DMS and CRM.
- Update and maintain document properties/metadata dynamically in templates.
Common document types
- Employee contract
- Project proposals