About this article
In this article, we will explain how the Insight tab is working and what are the different analytics gathered on this page.
What is the Insights tab?
The Insight tab will give you access to all the analytics related to the chosen document.
What are the analytics available?
- Openings (number of times the document was opened)
- Comments (number of annotations on the document)
- Average time spent on the document
- Average time spent per page (minutes per page)
- Views per page (number of views per page)
- Time spent per session on the document
- Devices (devices used to view the document)
- Time of session (based on the user's local time)
- Top locations (countries in which the document was viewed)
You can use the recipient and sessions filter on this tab to narrow down the analytics to a specific recipient and a specific session.