About this article
In this article, we will explain how the participants tab is working and what actions can be performed with this tab.
What is the Participants tab?
The Participants tab will give you access to a list of all the participants the chosen document has been shared with. By default, you will see the email address of the participant, when the document was shared with the specific participant (date and time), the role of the participant, how many times did the participant open the document, the possibility to get Insights for the specific participants, as well as the possibility to perform other actions participant-specific.
What are the options available on a participant level?
- View insights for the participant (will open the Insight tab and the results will be filtered for the specific participant )
- Revoke access to the document for the participant
- Resend the document to the participant via email
- Copy the participant-specific link to the document
- Edit the role of the participant on the document