About this article
In this article we will explain how to upload images to data sources, that can then be linked to when configuring Image bindings.
Supported image formats
How to upload images to Data sources?
- Go to your tenant and access the Admin Center
- Go to the module Resources > Data sources
- Click on a data source
- In the example, the schema field is named Logo, and shows up under added schema fields:
- Click on View items
- The schema field "Logo" has been added to the data source Cities and to edit this, you click on the ellipsis menu and select Edit
- From here you can upload an image
- The logo will show in your logo column in your data source