About this article
This article will explain how to set up a connection to Google Drive using a Delivery Connector. Before setting up an Integration to Google Drive, you must enable the Delivery Connector in modules.
Once the delivery connector to Google Drive has been set up, users will be able to save to Google Drive from two places:
Set up Google Drive Connector in Templafy
- In the Admin Center, access
- Go in
- Find/Search for
- Enter the required information
Authentication to Google Workspaces
The authentication flow will trigger inside your document creation flow or when you attempt to export the document if you have not already authenticated to a google account from Templafy in Office.
Go through the authentication steps to authenticate with your Google account in the pop-up window.
- Enter email address
- Verify with your google app on your external device
- Grant Templafy.com permission to access the following and click Allow
- Browse your Google Drive folders to find a location in which you want to save your document. After giving consent in the authentication steps, you will see the Google Drive integration in the Templafy task pane like below:
Save to Google Drive from Document Creation Flow:
After you've enabled the Google Drive integrations in the Admin Center, you can simply access Google workspaces within your document creation flow in either of the Office application.
Example for Word
- Open Word
- Start your document creation flow
- Choose Other actions
- Click Save to Google Drive
- Click the button Save to Google Drive
Save to Google Drive from
Export this document button
- Locate the Export this document button at the bottom of the library task pane in your Office application:
- Click Save to Google