About this article
This article will explain the tab Library configuration in the Admin Center which allows you to set generic settings for all the Libraries in the tenant.
What is Library configuration?
Library configuration will allow you to set specific settings for all the Libraries across the tenants, as well as distribute blank templates to end-users. You will find more information on the following articles:
- Customize the names of your different libraries
- Upload a blank template for the three template libraries to be distributed to end-users
- Enable or disable AI image tagging
- Enable or disable template libraries are active for end-users
- Enable or disable specific asset properties to be used in the end-user search
To access Library configuration, please go to the Admin Center and click on Library configuration: