About this article
Repeating Group binding is configured from the Element tab in the Dynamics Designer. This article will explain how to set up repeating group bindings. Sections in this article:
- What is a repeating group binding?
- When to use a repeating group?
- How to set up a repeating group binding?
What is a repeating group binding?
A repeating group binding is used to reference data pulled into external data sources from an external system when you want to insert repeated content.
When to use a repeating group?
The primary use cases for using a repeating group is for:
- repeating rows in tables
- repeating bullets in bulleted lists
- repeating lines of text
How to set up a repeating group binding?
- Open Templafy task pane in your Office application/start your document creation flow
- Go to the ellipsis menu in the task pane and click on
- Go to the
Repeating Groupin the first dropdown
- Add Collection Expression
- Add your visibility binding
This is the field in which to add the binding to your array collection. E.g.
Allow Insert And Delete Items
Allow Insert And Delete Items is checked the admin can un-lock the short cut where end-users can manually add a repeating row using the Repeating Section Content Control in Word.