About this article
This article will explain how to set the access permission on a shared document. This is controlled from document settings upon sharing a document.
What are the different security levels?
The four different security levels are listed below with the least secure option first. Essentially that means, for each level you narrow down the audience of who will be able to access the document.
To read more about each of them, click on the hyperlink to visit the support article for the specific security level.
- Anyone: the document will be available to anyone with the link (weakest security level)
- Anyone with a password: the document will be available to anyone with the link and the password
- Anyone in the organization: the document will be only available to internal users belonging to the organization's Templafy tenant
- Specific people: the document will be only available to specific user with email and password verifications (strongest security level)
How to set access permission on a shared document?
- Upload a document you wish to share
- Click on Document settings below the Document title
- Click on the dropdown called