About this article
Engage is a module that allows secure sharing of documents with recipients. This article will explain how to manage Engage from the Admin Center.
How to set the sharing permissions?
When end-users share a document through Engage, you, as an Admin, have the option to globally control the minimum access sharing permissions for everyone.
To manage the sharing permission from an Admin perspective, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Engage section
- Click on
- Select from dropdown
Minimum access permission
- Select from the dropdown
Expiry date (default)
What are the different security levels?
The four different security levels are listed below with the least secure option first. Essentially that means, for each level, you narrow down the audience of who will be able to access the document.
To read more about each of them, click on the hyperlink to visit the support article for the specific security level.
- Anyone: the document will be available to anyone with the link (weakest security level)
- Anyone with a password: the document will be available to anyone with the link and the password
- Anyone in the organization: the document will be only available to internal users belonging to the organization's Templafy tenant
- Specific people: the document will be only available to specific users with email and password verifications (strongest security level)