About this article
This article explains how to authenticate with the Email Signature web add-in Outlook as an end-user.
How to authenticate with the Email Signature web add-in in Outlook?
- Go to Outlook application (Outlook Online in the browser or Outlook desktop on PC or Mac)
- Make sure to complete the Onboarding Flow before authenticating with the Email Signature Web Add-in in Outlook.
- Note for Outlook Online: Sign in your Microsoft 365 account if you're not already.
- Note for Outlook Desktop on PC: IF Templafy Desktop is deployed, Outlook will be relying on the Outlook VSTO Add-in and not on the Web Add-in
- Go to "New message" and click on the sign-in link shown below:
- If you're already signed in, Templafy task pane will launch and you can see your available signatures. If you're not logged in, you will be prompted with a sign-in flow