About this article
This article explains how to enable the Email signature web add-in from the Admin Center. Once the Email Signature web add-in is enabled, end-users will have their signature automatically inserted in their emails, and will be able to see their default signatures in new emails. Please note, that enabling the email signature web add-in the Admin Center doesn't deploy the add-in itself, the deployment guide can be found here: How to distribute Email Signature web add-in for Outlook Online?
How to enable Email Signature web add-in in Admin Center?
- Navigate to the Admin Center
- Click on the Email signatures section
- Click on More options in the ellipsis menu
- Select Microsoft 365
- Enable the Outlook Web Add-in by ticking the box
6. Save the changes
How to synchronize for Microsoft 365 Outlook?
- Follow above steps on how to enable Email Signatures for Microsoft 365 Outlook
- In the button Synchronize now, hit the arrow to select option to synchronize for Microsoft 365 Outlook
- Once the synchronization has completed, you see a time stamp from the last synchronization update, like seen below: