About this article
This article will explain what the email signature onboarding flow for users is and how to trigger it to revise or edit your email signature information. Sections in this article:
What is the onboarding flow?
The onboarding flow is used for setting up and previewing the user's email signature and refers to an interface in which the user profile information can be revised or edited.
Users are met with this onboarding flow for email signature after Templafy Desktop has been installed, if they apply to below steps:
- When Templafy Desktop has been installed, users can go directly to the web app to create their user profile. This can also be done from Outlook Desktop app (VSTO add-in) by clicking the edit email signature button.
- Once the user profile has been created, the user can open Outlook Desktop app - or wait on a notification if they created the user profile directly from Outlook.
- Outlook Desktop app users will be shown a preview of the signature where they can confirm or edit the profile.
How to trigger the onboarding flow?
- Navigate to Templafy web app
- Click on the ellipsis menu in the top right corner and click on
- Click on
Manage your email signature
- This will redirect the user to the onboarding flow to edit and revise the signature.