About this article
This article will explain how to disable or reenable the template libraries. Disabling a template Library will make it unavailable for the end-user but will remain accessible for the Admin.
How to activate or deactivate template libraries?
- Navigate to the Library Configuration tab
- Click on
More actions on the top right corner
- Click on
- Checking a template library will enable it
- Unchecking a template library will disable it
- Please note, that disabling a template library will have the following effect:
- The template library won't be visible in the WebApp but will still be accessible in the Admin Center.
- Distributing a blank template for the disabled template library will still be possible through the Library configuration tab but won't have any effect until the template library is enabled.
- The library buttons (
Create a blank X and
Browse and bluid your X in the Home tab of Office won't be visible (VSTO add-in)
Start new X button in the Library task pane won't be visible (VSTO and web add-ins)