About this article
Comments are a great way to increase the interaction with the participants of the documents shared via Engage. In this article, we will explain how to utilize comments and comment threads.
- Introduction to comments in Engage
- Replying to a comment thread
- Resolving a comment thread
- Filtering comment threads
- Searching for comments
Introduction to comments in Engage
In order to start the collaboration via comments on a document, an initial comment must be added with the annotations tools. Once a comment thread has been started, you can either reply to the comment, resolve the thread or reopen the thread.
Replying to a comment thread
Once a comment has been added via the annotations tools,
- Click on the comment you wish to reply to (you will jump to the location of the comment in the document)
- Write your comment
Resolving a comment thread
- Click on the comment thread you wish to resolve
- Click on the resolve icon (checkmark)
- An automatic
Marked as resolvedcomment will be added to the thread
Reopening a comment thread
- Click on the comment thread you wish to reopen
- Click on the reopen icon (backward arrow)
- An automatic
Marked as openedcomment will be added to the thread
Filtering comment threads
- Click on the comment thread icon
- Select the relevant filtering
Allwill show all comment threads (opened and resolved)
Resolvedwill show all comments that are resolved
Openedwill show all comment threads that are opened
Searching for comments
Search comments, you can search for the content of the comments or for the participant that left comments.
Article is closed for comments.