About this article
This article explains how to set up Single Sign On for Templafy on your Google Workspace account. This article is relevant for and aimed at Client IT.
Sections in this article:
In the Google admin console, there are two ways of setting up SSO for enterprise applications: Pre-integrated SSO, and manually configuring a SAML-based SSO for a custom application. As of now, for Templafy, you can only do the second option.
Manually configuring the SSO for your own SAML application
- Follow the official Google guide here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6087519?hl=en
- In step 4, please include the following icon: Templafy Icon
- In step 6 and 7, copy the details from the Google Identity Provider details page and paste them onto the Templafy Admin account page.
- In step 9, please include in the service provider page Templafy's metadata details found in this article: How to setup SSO using SAML2 / ADFS. Please note that the ACS URL google is requesting is the Reply URL. Additionally, remember to ask your Templafy contact if your tenant is a Hive or a One tenant and under which location is being hosted. This will help you determine which information to include in this step.
- In step 13, attribute mapping, please select the google directory attributes you wish to send to Templafy. The supported schemas for the app attributes can be found in this article: Supported claims and claims rules
- After the attributes and groups have been configured, click finish and turn on the app for all users.