About this article
This article contains the release notes for the Email Signature web add-in on Templafy Hive.
Released in March 2023
- Add translations to Outlook Web Add-in manifest: We are now providing translations in all languages used in Templafy for the text strings present in the manifest. These texts are visible on the Office's side when exploring the Web Add-in's definition. The language used will be the one of the Office 365.
Released in January 2023
- Remove .hive on outlook web add-in manifest: .hive was removed from the production root URL and is now only added as default tenant.
- Outlook Ribbon alterations: The ribbon in Add-in for Outlook Desktop label has changed to Email Signature
Released in 2022
Add support for automatic Internal & External email signatures based on recipients.
- Note for Outlook Desktop: This feature is only supported for clients using builds16.0.14729.10000 and up.
Released in 2021
Web Add-in is now only removed if installed along with versions of VSTO Add-ins made after the VSTO Add-ins were split into separate Add-ins
- Descriptions of the add-in updated
- OnSend event no longer being registered due to issues with blocking emails from sending.
- Signatures are no longer inserted on appointments
- The Web Add-in will no longer load if the VSTO Add-in is installed and enabled.
- Manifest version is now tracked in Application Insights