About this article
This article will explain how to set up Salesforce as a Delivery Connector. The Delivery Connector module must be activated before you can connect to Salesforce as a Delivery Integrations. Configuration is only needed in Templafy. Sections in this article:
How to set up Salesforce as a Delivery Connector in Templafy?
- Activate Delivery Connector as a module
- Go to the Available tab in Integrations management
- Enable the Salesforce connection and set the Display name
How to save a document back to Salesforce with a Templafy Delivery Connector?
- Once you have selected your document or have finalized the creation of a dynamic Template, you can choose where exactly in Salesforce you want this document to be saved. Depending on whether if you are in the Webapp or in an Office program, you can click on
Other actionsor in
Export this document
Save to SalesForce
- You can now choose where exactly in Salesforce you want to save your document. In this case, we are selecting an opportunity called "Edge Emergency generator".
- Templafy will now save the document to the selected option.
- Templafy will always save the document under the "Notes & Attachments" section.