Frequently asked questions and answers
- What is the default release plan for clients? The Stable release plan.
- How often does Templafy release to the automatic release plans? Read more here: Release plans - general information.
- I'm waiting on a bug fix and I'm on an automatic release plan, what will happen? Once the bug has been fixed by our engineering team, it will be included in your release plan (Stable/Insider) with the next automatic update.
- If I find any issues, how can I report these? If you find issues, please report your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will I be informed when my tenant is automatically updated to a new version? No, but you can toggle the switch in Templafy Desktop to get notifications:
- Will I be able to see what will be available in the new version in advance? No, however release notes are available and updated after each releases.
- Will Templafy Desktop Host be included in the automatic release plans? No, it remains a manual process.
- If I no longer wish to subscribe to an automatic release plan, how is that handled? You can request changes to your plan by contacting your Templafy contact.