About this article
This article explains the features that are supported by the Bynder Content Connector.
About the Bynder Content Connector
The Bynder Content Connector allows images from Bynder to be accessible by users in the Templafy task pane.
What is supported with the Bynder Content Connector?
- Images Library Type (both Images and Photos are included)
- Search by asset name and tags
- Boolean search
- OAuth 2 Authorization Code Flow - Allows for user specific content
- OAuth 1 (soon to be deprecated) - Allows for global access to organization's content without user login
- Ability to pull custom and AI tags from Bynder
- Asset metadata pulled from Bynder:
What is not supported with the Bynder Content Connector?
- Folder Structure - images are shown without folders
- Collections - we do not make collections available
- Asset types other than Images
- Search on custom metadata or properties