About this article
This article will guide you through the setup of the Digizuite integration. This integration was built and is owned by Digizuite and makes use of the Templafy Custom Content Connector.
How to configure Templafy Connector in Digizuite?
- In the Digizuite DAM, create a new Templafy Channel
- Configure Search Service
- Retrieve Client ID and Client Secret by running
How to configure Connector in Templafy?
- Go to
- Go to
- Search for Custom Content Connector
- Fill out the required fields
- Display Name
- Base URL - URL of Azure Functions that provides Templafy with Data
- Pick an
Asset typefrom the drop-down - Only Images supported
- Provide a name to the asset library - this name will be displayed to end-users in Templafy Library.
- Select Authentication type
OAuth 2 Client Credentials
- Fill in necessary Authentication fields
- Client ID (required)
- Client Secret (required)
- Token Endpoint (required) - keep as default value