Templafy is available in Okta as an application that can be added to existing ones. All SAML connectors are setup out-of-the-box and all possible User Claims are preconfigured to be sent to Templafy as well. You only need to assign users to the app and provide Templafy with the metadata link after adding the app to start using Templafy with Okta.
For adding Group or Custom Claims you might have, please see the Okta help guide on doing so with the Templafy application here:
- Log in to your Okta organization as a user with administrative privileges and go the the "Admin" section
- Click on "Applications"
- Click on "Add Application"
- Search for "Templafy" in the search field
- Click "add" when Templafy appears
- Click "Done" to add the application
- Go to the "Sign on" tab
- Locate and click on the "View Setup Instructions"
- Please provide Templafy with the link under "Configuration Steps", in Step 2.
See below for images to guide above.