About this article
In this article, we will describe how to troubleshoot cases, where Templafy email signature is inserted above an email template form (.otf file).
Why the issue occurs
This issue happens when the content of the form (.otf format) has been inserted in the signature part of the message. When Templafy Emails Signature add-in inserts the signature, it is inserted in the signature part of the email as the first item, thus appearing above the form. By enabling paragraph marks you can see that the signature section is above the message.
How to fix the email signature being inserted above the form
To fix the Templafy Email Signature being inserted above the form, you can follow these steps:
- Start a new email
- Select all of the content using Ctrl + A
- Delete everything selected, you should now have an empty email
- Open the form template where signature was inserted above the content and copy all of the contents
- Paste the contents in the new email that we just created (step 1)
- Select File -> Save as
- Select the .otf file format and save the form template in %appdata%/Microsoft/Templates location (or your chosen custom location)