About this article
This article will explain how to create a hyperlink in a header, description or help text of a form field.
Creating a hyperlink
Hyperlinks are supported for the following fields:
- Header form field
- Description form field
- Help text prefix of any form field
- Help text postfix of any form field
For creating hyperlinks markdown like syntax is used:
|Syntax||[Text to display](Address)|
In this example a hyperlink to the knowledge base of Templafy is created for the Description form field.
- On the form tab create a form field of
- In the
Textfield type: For more information [click here](https://support.templafy.com).
Add to form. The result looks like this:
- When a user creates a document then in the Composer the result looks like this (you can easily test this by clicking
Preview formon the Form tab):
- When the link is clicked, the result will be opened in a browser window.