Check your presentation
- Select “Check” under the SlideProof ribbon to check the entire presentation.
- You can limit the check to specific parts of the presentation by selecting "Check Selected Slides" in the Check drop-down menu
- The Check Pane will open on the right with an overview of the warnings found in the slides.
- Adjust the level of warnings by changing the meter in the top left of the pane.
- Adjust the view of the Check by clicking on the "slides" or the "three" buttons:
- "slides" button: show the warnings slide by slide.
- "tree" button: show the warnings type by type (content, formatting, layout...).
- Select the warnings to make them visible in the presentation.
- You can also use the arrows to toggle through the warnings in the presentation.