About this article
Check for PowerPoint allows you to scan the presentation for errors and inconsistencies against 40 pre-defined rules to ensure that the content, format, and layout are on-brand with the latest company standards. In this article, we will explain how to use the Check settings
How to access the settings?
- Click on the Check to open the Check pane
- Click on the ellipsis menu
- Click on Settings
What are the available settings?
- Advanced > View: edit the default view of the Check on start
- Advanced > Warning Level: edit the default level of warning of the Check on start
- Advanced > Allow color shades: enable/disable the shade of the theme colors to be seen as valid by the Check
- Advanced > Reset rules to default settings
- Rules & Tools: active/deactivate rules, edit the level of warning on which the rule is displayed in the Check.