About this article
This article explains how to set up the SharePoint App Connector both from the Admin Center in Templafy, as well as explaining the steps required to deploy the Templafy app by an IT administrator on the SharePoint Admin portal.
Sections in this article:
- How to enable SharePoint in Templafy using an App Connector?
- Set up and deployment of the Templafy app in the SharePoint Admin center
- Deploying the Templafy app to all SharePoint sites in the organization at once
- Deploying the Templafy app individually across SharePoint sites in the organization
How to enable SharePoint in Templafy using an App Connector?
- In the Admin Center, access
- Go in
- Find/Search for
- Enter the required information
Display Name of the app in Templafy
Full domain name of the SharePoint Tenant without "https"
Set up and deployment of the Templafy app in the SharePoint Admin center
- Create an App catalog if your organization doesn't have one already. The app catalog is a site that is used to store the SharePoint and Office apps for your organization's internal use.
- Follow this official Microsoft guide for creating the app catalog: Distribute business apps using the App Catalog - SharePoint - SharePoint in Microsoft 365 | Microsoft Docs
- In the SharePoint app store (AppSource) search for "Templafy for SharePoint".
- Click on "Add"
- Specify all sites, or not
- Confirm that this is available now in the App Catalog
- Navigate to tenant wide extensions (App Catalog > Site Contents > Tenant Wide Extensions)
- Now edit the item and hit
Save. You will need to specify the Templafy tenant ID and the Templafy library default path. The tenant id and the path can be found in the URL.
- The Templafy for SharePoint App should now be visible on all sites.
Deploying the Templafy app to all SharePoint sites in the organization at once
Deploying the Templafy for SharePoint App individually across SharePoint sites in the organization
- When uploading the Templafy for SharePoint App into the app catalog, do not tick the "Make this solution available to all sites in the organization". Click
- The app will now be available to be added manually on every site. Head to one of the SharePoint Sites you want to add Templafy.
Add an appand Templafy for SharePoint should appear under
Apps you can addand click it.
- The app should now be available on the site, and you will need to configure the tenant id and the default library path.
- The app should now be visible on this specific site.
- Do the same for the rest of the sites. Remember to change the path if you want different Templafy folder paths to be opened on each site.