About this article
This article will explain how to set up Google Drive as an App Connector. This means, opening Templafy directly from within Google Drive. The App Connector module must be activated before you can connect to Google Drive as an App Integration.
- How to set up Google Drive as an App Connector in Templafy?
- How to set up Templafy extension in Google Workspace
How to set up Google Drive as an App Connector in Templafy?
- In the Admin Center, access
- Go in
- Find/Search for
Google Drivein App Connector section
How to set up Templafy extension in Google Workspace
In order to provide the Templafy button to the end-user, the Templafy Google Drive Chrome extension must be installed.
As a Google admin,
- Navigate to
Devices > Chrome > App & Extension > Users & Browsers
- Search & add Templafy extension from the Chrome Web store (plus sign - bottom right end)
- Select the desired organizational units or groups
- To redirect the App Connector to your Templafy environment, configure the Policy for extensions as below:
- Choose the installation preferences for the Templafy extension
Installoption: the Templafy button will automatically appear in Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Slides & Google Sheets
Install and pinoption: the Templafy button will automatically appear in Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, & as an extension next to the search bar
- Version pinning: select the
not pinnedoption. Pinning a specific version will prevent the automatic update of the extension in case a new version is available